Thursday, December 03, 2009
Christmas is coming!!
Christmas is fast approaching so we are getting ready for that while waiting for Baby Mueller to make his/her appearance! Below is a picture of Noah standing by his Christmas Tree (the bigger one). He was nice enough to share some of his ornaments with Baby Mueller's tree as well (the smaller one).
In the beginning of November my mom, Noah and I met my sisters and their kids in Mankato and did some shopping. We all had a great time, especially the kids! Noah got to take his first ride on the carousel at the mall with Auntie Lisa. He had a blast. This was a picture I took before the ride even started! The ones I took during turned out too blurry, but you should have seen his smile and heard his laughs! It was great!!! (I think Lisa had fun too!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, Noah, you're getting so tall. I can see how much you've grown by looking at you next to your Christmas tree. That's very brotherly of you to share your ornaments with Baby Mueller! I'm proud of you!
I bet the ride on the carousel was super-fun! Sometime we'll have to ride the carousel at Como Park.
I'm glad you have so much fun playing with Karlyn and Taylor.
Soon your family picture will change! Thanks for sending the early December photo of the three of you! What a happy family!
Post a Comment