Thursday, December 10, 2009

~*~Holiday Train~*~


The Canadian Pacific Railway brought their Holiday Train to Springfield on December 9th. The train was at least 20 cars long and each one was lit up with lots of Christmas lights and decorations. It was so cold outside and also just hours after our huge blizzard began to settle down. It was still very cold and windy outside. We decided to go anyway. I just knew Noah would love it! I was right. Here is a picture of it and also a few videos.
Here is short video of the concert from the Holiday Train. If you watch is the beginning you can see Noah's head bopping up and down while he dances to "Santa Clause is Coming to Town". (Now one of his favorite songs!) This was just one song of the 30 minute concert they put on.


Now this video is of Noah singing "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" while taking a bath after coming back from the Holiday Train.

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Oh, Noah, I wish I could have seen the Holiday Train with you and Mommy and Daddy. I like the lights and the music. I saw you bobbing your head to the music.

I absolutely love the video of you singing in the bathtub! Santa Claus is coming to town...To Noah's House! You've been a good boy, I know! When I see you next I want to sing the song with you. My favorite part of the entire video is you saying "Love You!" I've listened to it over and over again.

See you soon little angel!