Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visiting Santa

Santa came to John's work last Friday so we took Noah down there to see him. We have been talking about seeing Santa for a while now and Noah has told us over and over again that he was not going to sit by him. We tried to bribe with treats, but that didn't work. He did say hi to Santa and gave him a high five!! Santa was giving out M&M's and Noah gladly took those from him too. He was fine as long as daddy was holding him! He was able to tell Santa that he wanted Bobcats, diggers, dump trucks, loaders, ambulance, treats and Woody (Buzz Lightyear's friend from Toy Story) for Christmas.......what a funny kid! He said bye to Santa and never took his eyes off of him until we were out of the bank!
Maybe next year we can get a picture of Noah and Santa without John in it too!! We'll see!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Noah, I bet Santa was happy to see you. I bet he was surprised how much you've grown since last Christmas. You sure have a long list of toys you want! I know you've been a good boy this year. That was nice that Santa gave you M & M's.

I bet Santa was happy to hear that your Dad's been a good boy this year too!