Thursday, December 10, 2009
SNOW!
We got pelted on within the last week with A LOT of SNOW!!! Noah was very excited to see it and often does not want to come inside after being outside playing or helping daddy shovel. He is so bundled up that he can't get up on his own when he falls down which is quite funny, but he loves it and he does not get cold at all! However, John and I freeze!!! We usually have to bribe him to come inside. We find that either juice or fruit snacks work the best for bribery....
Noah out grew his sled from last year, but still had fun while I pulled him around the yard a bit. I guess it will be time to find a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great helper you are to your Daddy and Mommy, Noah, with all your shoveling. I'm sure they appreciate all the help! I'm glad that you are still playing with Rexie...he loves when you pay attention to him. It sounds as you and Rexie both LOVE the snow. What fun you'll have for the next five months!
Yes, it looks like you need a new sled. Do you think Santa Claus will bring one? What kinds of treats does Santa bring?
Happy winter to you all...
Post a Comment