Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Popcorn Balls
At the last minute I decided that I wanted to make Popcorn Balls last Friday. We were at my parents house and mom had everything we needed to make them! (Pretty simple being it is pretty much popcorn, sugar and water!) We used to make them every year when I was growning up! Noah had fun watching us make them and was the popcorn tester to make sure it was just right!! This is a picture of Noah eating the popcorn and sugar coating off of one of the spoons we used to mix it! He loved it!
Here is a picture of some of the finished product! Noah was calling them "Corn Balls!" Yummy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your corn balls look so yummy Noah! Eat one for me, okay? I'm sure that Grandma and Mommy were glad that they had a professional taste-tester...you!
See you soon!
Post a Comment