Monday, November 02, 2009

Ready for Baby Mueller

Here is a picture of Noah feeding his baby! He will be such a big helper when his new brother or sister comes!!
My mom and I spent a good part of Sunday getting Noah and the baby's room ready. We put the crip up(John and my dad brought that up) and did some major cleaning and organizing in the room. A little bit of re-arranging and the and the room turned out great. My heart broke for a bit when Noah cried when we told him we were moving his bed, but he soon got over it. He liked the crib and was putting his baby in there. After we finished the room Noah kept saying "Looks nice". Now we just sit and wait for the baby to come!!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Your bedroom "looks nice" Noah! I like the way your Mommy and Grandma arranged the furniture and toys. Your bed is in a nice place! I think you'll sleep well with your bed on that wall.

What a big helper you will be for your Mommy and Daddy when Baby Mueller comes home to stay in your bedroom. You'll be able to help with bottle feeding and changing diapers!

Take good care of your baby until the other one arrives.

Wish I could hug you right now big boy!