Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009

Noah dressed up as Scooby Doo for ECFE classes this year. He loved to say "Scooby Doooooo"!! He made the cutest Scooby ever!
Noah, John and I all carved a big pumpkin! Last year Noah would not help, but this year he jumped right in! He was not too sure of it at first, but then he had fun! This picture was followed by a big "Ewwwwwww"! There were many more Ewwwwws to come too! But he seemed to like it!

Showing off the guts he just pulled from the pumpkin!

Here are Noah and I and below is Noah and John with the finished Jack-O-Lantern! Noah loved when we lit the candle and shut off the lights.


Now here is Noah's real Halloween costume that I made for him. John painted it. He was a bobcat. He loved using it at home, but was not so thrilled about doing it on Halloween night. We only made a few stops for trick or treating and for the last half the bobcat was left in the car. Oh well!!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Noah-you do make the cutest Scooby Doo I've ever seen! Scooby Doo and Scrappy are two of my favorite cartoon characters. "Rooby, Rooby, Roo!"

Your pumpkin turned out nice. What a brave boy to pull out all the guts. I bet your fingers got all gooey and slimy. I wish I could have helped you carve it!

The bobcat is my favorite of your costumes! Your Mommy and Daddy sure did a lot of work to make it look so neat. Do you dig dirt and rocks with it? "Dig bobcat, dig!" "Faster, faster!"