Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a fun weekend!!!

In August, John and I got free tickets to a Twins game so we went out on our first outting to Target Field! It was a lot of fun!!
The next day Grandma Ellen came with me and the boys to Como Zoo! It was a beautiful day and the boys had a lot of fun!

Grandma took them both on the carousel a bunch of times! I was getting dizzy just watching them!! They would have done that all day!!


Then later that afternoon, John and I took Noah to the Sciense Museum of MN where Uncle Eric works! We got to see King Tut and all of the other fun things at the museum! Noah liked the dinosaurs! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

To end the weekend John and I went to Hinckley Casino to see a Hank Williams Jr. Concert! This is what I got John for his 30th birthday!! We had a great time dispite staying at a terrible hotel and almost getting blown away in a big storm that rolled through as the concert was starting! It was something I will never forget!!



No comments: