Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fall 2011

My mom and I took the boys to a pumpkin patch and apple orchard near Vesta! They boys had a great time!



We got a tractor wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch where the boys picked out their pumpkins!

Wyatt wanted to ride on a pony! He thought it was fun!! Even when the pony made a funny noies!!



Then the following week we visited Grandma and Grandpa Mueller in St. Paul and we went to another Apple Orchard! It was fun and we got to go on another wagon ride!! Wyatt and John posed for a picture! I love this picture!!!

The boys "helped" rake up Grandpa's leaves!!




Noah and Wyatt on Halloween! They had so much fun this year! Noah was a scary pirate and Wyatt was the cutest Thomas the Train I have ever seen!!! He would say CHOO! CHOO!!!


I was featured in the Mayo Clinic's Hometown Health newsletter for my weight loss story!

No comments: