Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hockey.Hotel.Pool.Friends.Fun.

We went to New Ulm one weekend in January and watched Kirby, John's Godchild, play hockey! It was a lot of fun! The boys had such a great time! It has been all Noah talks about for weeks now!! He calls Kirby his buddy and always wants to know when he can come over and play with him!!

Noah and Kirby give a high five through the glass! It was so sweet!!
We made a fun weekend out of it and got a room at the Holiday Inn, invited some friends over and had went swimming and ate pizza!!




1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who said...

Hi loved ones,

You all look like you had a super time in New Ulm. How neat to see Kirby play hockey and I love the picture where Kirby and Noah are touching hands through the glass.

The swimming looks like fun! Noah and Wyatt will have to teach Grandma Who, Who how to swim some day.

The hotel was fun I bet. I love staying in hotels too.