In December Springfield was lucky to get to have the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train come to town again! I took the boys and they had a great time! It was pretty nice outside too! Noah and Wyatt loved the music and Santa! Wyatt ran right up to him and gave him a big hug! It was so cute!!


We put Wyatt into a toddler bed when he figured how to climb in and out of his crib! Oh boy! He's a big boy now!!

The boys got to visit Santa and daddy's bank! They told him what they all wated! Noah wanted a pretend shotgun to shoot pretend deer!!

Wyatt wanted poop, coal and pop!!!

The boys also got to visit Santa at Runnings one day!!

Noah and I made gingerbread houses one night! I was a lot of work, but we had fun! I love this picture of Noah looking at them! He ate bits and pieces of them for the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment