Friday, July 31, 2009

Noah turns 2!!!

On July 29th Noah turned 2 years old! He had a great birthday! He got a ton of bobcat things and a tractor. He also got a semi loaded with cars. We celebrated his birthday by going out to eat at the Solar Drive-In in town and Noah enjoyed his birthday ice cream! Below he is opening a bobcat book John and I gave him!

Noah was a big helper when we made his birthday cupcakes for his daycare friends to enjoy! I think he only stuck his hand in the batter 3 times just to taste it!!!
Noah wanted blue cupcakes so we made the frosting blue. He wanted to help frost them, but he only got one done before he shoved that one into his mouth!! So funny!!!!
Noah and I were both a mess when we finished eating our cupcakes!
Here Noah is playing in the pirate ship swimming pool he got from Godparents Jim and Joni and family! He has a blast in there and I have a hard time getting him out!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Ellen said...

W H A T ???????

Noah is two years old! Yeah...what a big boy you are! I love your smile on all the pictures...you must have had a great 2nd birthday. I can't wait to read your new bobcat book to you and play in your pirate pool. Ahoy there matey!

See you next weekend...it can't come soon enough!