Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Circus comes to town!

The Culpepper & Merriweather Circus came to town today. John got to be the ring master at both shows being he is the President of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce. I brought Noah and my mom there and we had a great time! Noah laughed at the clown and really seemed to like the animals. The tight rope walkers really got his attention too. Here are some of the pictures I got of the show!
There were 2 tigers and 1 lion there. That was neat to see, but I am glad they did not eat that guy in there with them.....

It was neat to see the unicyclist. Wish I could do that!

Here is a picture I took of Noah when he was in awe of the tight rope walkers. I don't know how they can do that!

And of course, Noah's favorite part of the Circus was the BOBCAT that was outside of the Big Top! What a silly kid!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can remember when the circus came to Sleepy Eye. So much excitement for a small town. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.

Aunt Rita

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Noah, you'll have to put "bobcat" on your Christmas list for the next 20 years...like Uncle David did (does!)

How fun that your Dad was the ringmaster. I wish I could have been there too.