Friday, August 14, 2009

Farm Fest

John and I took Noah to Farm Fest this year. Being he loves tractors and bobcats so much we thought he would love it and we were right! We spent an hour and a half walking around and looking at every tractor and bobcat there was! Noah was in his glory! We took tons of pictures and I plan on putting together a picture book he can look through.

Noah even got to sit in a few tractors and was "driving" them. He also "honked" at all of them trying his hardest to "tip" them! ("Tractor Tippin" From Disney movie Cars)


1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Farm Fest was the perfect place for your parents to take you, Noah. How exciting to see all the different kinds of tractors. I love the picture of you and your Dad in the Massey Ferguson! I'll look forward to seeing the picture book that your Mommy will put together for you. You'll wear it out in no time flat!