Noah and his Godparents at his birthday party.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Noah's Birthday Party
We celebrated Noah's birthday party last weekend. He got a lot of great gifts and had a good time. He was happy to get to run around and play with his cousins.

Noah and his Godparents at his birthday party.
Ellen and I spent most of Saturday making Noah a very special birthday cake! It is a bobcat cake and it turned out awesome!!! Noah had to show it to everybody that came and I'm pretty sure not an hour went by without him saying "My Bobcat Cake"! Noah are all of the frosting and just some of the cake! It was a huge success!
Noah and his Godparents at his birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for your Mommy, Noah, you can look at your bobcat cake anytime you want to on your blog. Grandpa and I had so much fun with you last weekend. I especially liked helping your Mommy make your cake and playing with you. You sure make me smile and laugh little angel. Stay as cute and loving as you are now....
Post a Comment