Thursday, October 08, 2009

Lots of catching up to do!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated this blog! Sorry! I have a lot to add. In August Noah's cousins Karlyn and Taylor came to visit for almost a whole week! Noah loved playing with them during daycare and after. We watched the girls one night so they all put on their suits and went swimming in Noah's pool! Noah loved having someone else to play in there with him besides mommy!! They splashed for over an hour!


Of Course I was very excited when I heard the news about Brett Favre coming to the MN Vikings! I have been a Favre fan for a long time! I got right on the computer and ordered Noah and I matching jerseys! Noah yells "Go Brett Favre!"
In September John had to take a class in the cities, so Noah and I went along to visit Grandma and Grandpa Mueller for a few days. Noah and I got to visit Como Zoo. Noah loved seeing all the animals. I think the big lion and the monkeys were his favorite! He still talks about them!

While our weekend trip to the cities we also took Noah to his first Twins game at the dome. And sadly it was our last Twins game at the dome being this is their last season playing there. We rode the light rail and Noah liked the "choo-choo train!" He seemed amazed once inside the dome as well.
Once we sat down the guys with the candy and pop started walking around. The first guy by us had big bags of cotton candy. Noah was pointing to the candy and saying "Noah's, Noah's"! I bought him some and he was afraid to try it at first, but once he did he loved it. What a sticky mess!!

Noah made it through most of the game but fell asleep for the last few innings. The Twins lost, but we all had a great time!

2 comments:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

I'm glad your Mommy posted pictures of you playing in your pool with Karlyn and Taylor. Looks like you all had a blast!

The time you spent in St. Paul was awesome! I wish I could have gone to Como Zoo with you and your Mommy, Noah. That little monkey sure startled you, didn't he? Maybe next summer Grandpa and I can go to Como Zoo with you, Mommy, Daddy and little baby!

That "choo-choo-train" was sure fun...taking us to the Twins game and back. Yum...that cotton candy sure looks good on the picture...I could eat some right now! I like your family picture in front of the dome. We'll have lots of memories from our last Twins game at the Metrodome with Great Uncle Warren (hey, dude), Uncle Eric, Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa Mueller, you and I, Noah. ( I'm sure glad that I plucked all my upper lip and chin hair before going to the game and having your Mommy take that picture!)

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Yes, go Brett Favre! I love the matching shirts that you and Mommy have, Noah! You both look so proud to wear Brett's number and color!