Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lots of Updates!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated this blog! I guess that just shows how busy we have been. I have a ton of pictures to show what we have been up to.


We celebrated Valentine's Day at my parents house with the Deibele Family. We had a bunch of different types of food that each of us made. We had Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Buffalo Wings, among other things. Joni made a wonderful dessert! Yummy!! Noah got a "Cars" bubble machine from the Deibele's and loves it! He just laughs and laughs!!




One day when I was home with Noah I decided to dress him up in a cute dressy outfit he has. I thought this first picture was cute with him by the computer. Maybe he will be like daddy someday...... Later that day we went to the bank to see John and everyone thought he was so cute. He got his picture taken and everything. He could possibly be in the next bank ad!


Noah loves taking a bath. Once in a while we will put extra water in the tub and turn on the jets and let the bubbles get really high!! He loves this!

I had to get this picture the other day. Noah was dressed in blue dress pants and a polo shirt and just the way he was standing watching TV reminded me so much of John. He looked just like a little John! The picture does not even do it justice! It was priceless!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Martha would be so proud of Joni's Valentine's Day cake! Yummy and pretty too!

Noah, I like your bubble machine. Let's play with it next time Grandpa and I visit Springfield.

I like the dressy outfit you had on, Noah, to go to the bank. I hope the picture will be in the bank ad. Future Bank President? You looked so handsome and grown up!

Yes, I agree, Noah looks like John watching the TV. Same pose, same intent look.