Below he is coloring. We did some work on what color the crayons were. He did pretty good! I don't know how long or how many times he colored today, but it was a lot!
I was running out of ideas of things for us to do, when I remembered we used to play with my dad's shaving cream when we were younger! I knew John had some so I got Noah dressed in one of John's t-shirts and his painting cape and let him have at it! He had a blast and only thought about eating it one time, but I told him it was icky so he didn't. He loved squishing it! You will hear him in the video say "squishy"! It was a mess to clean up, but he had so much fun! I am sure we will do this one again.

1 comment:
Noah...you are such a big boy to know the colors of your crayons! I can't wait for you to show me your crayons and coloring book; maybe we can color together.
Grandpa, on the other hand, wants to play with your daddy's shaving creme too! He thought it looked so much fun. Squishy!
We can't wait for you to come visit! We miss you, little angel, and your parents too.
Post a Comment