Here are the finished eggs! And a clean Noah!
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Coloring Easter Eggs!
Tonight we colored Easter Eggs with Noah. He had a blast as you can see from this video. I counted only 2 cracked eggs from this! Now, don't mind my laughing, I could not help it!! He didn't want to stop coloring them, but we ran out of eggs to color! He threw a fit when we were done, but he was quickly distracted with a bath. He was covered in colors!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Noah, I had to watch the egg dying video six times! I laughed so hard each time! Your mom's giggling was just as funny as you throwing the eggs in the cups of dye! I did hear one "crack" when you put two eggs in the same cup...another laugh! You should send your video in to "Paas" egg decorating company!
Keep making us laugh, little angel!
Noah, you look so clean on the other picture and the eggs are beautiful! And, they have eyes! You did a super job of dying the eggs...and yourself!
Happy Easter little angel...
Post a Comment