Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lots of things

Wow, we have had a busy few weeks. Noah is walking all over the place now! Yeah Noah! He also got 2 more teeth making the total 12. He got some new toys to show off, had some play time with lots of friends and is excited that American Idol has finally started!!! See all the happenings below and you'll know what I am talking about!

Noah got to give Izzy some hugs recently when Chris and Amanda came over to our house to visit. These are some of the best pictures we got as Noah does not like to sit still. He is always on the run!

Here Noah is trying to hold Izzy's hand! Awwww

The Disney Movie "Cars" is Noah's favorite. I got him Lightning McQueen and Mater at the Disney Store at the Mall of America. He likes them. As you can see on the right of this picture there is a tractor tipped. That is also from the movie "Cars". Mater and Lightning to "Tractor Tippin" and now so does Noah. Very funny!

After lunch on Tuesday, I was cleaning up and doing some dishes when I noticed that Noah was being very quiet. I looked over and he was sleeping here on the floor. Anyway, I picked him up and put him in his crib where he slept for 2.5 hours! Wow, he sure was tired!

Below is a future Idol contestant! Noah began his singing career on New Year's Eve 2008. Who knew he had it in him! He is getting better and better as the days go by. I am trying to be his vocal coach. He still has a bit of stage fright, but that too is improving. He will be singing in front of huge crowds in no time!! Here Noah is singing "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood (who he calls "hot" by the way....thanks Dad and John!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
You should be singing professionally. Are you waiting for Noah to join you?
We love seeing your updates. Keep them coming.
Love, Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

No-no Jame...what a big boy you are walking all over the place and watching "Cars." I don't know anything about "Cars" so we'll have to watch it together and you can tell me all about Mater and Lightning McQueen.

Your mommy said that you are very protective of Izzy at daycare...that's very manly of you!

You sang so well on your tape...keep it up and you'll be on American Idol someday!

We love you and can't wait to come to your house to see you and mommy and daddy. It won't be long.