Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visiting SANTA!!!!

Here are two completely different pictures of Noah sitting by Santa~
Picture #1 ~ OK and Happy, Smiling and not a bit scared!!!
Picture #2 ~ Not OK, Not Happy, Not Smiling and definitely SCARED and unsure!
Above is Noah sitting in Santa's sleigh in front of my parents house! When we pull up to the house he says "Ho! Ho! Ho!" and he also says this when he see a picture of Santa and when you ask him what Santa says! For the most part Noah thought he loved Santa, UNTIL.................

Below is Noah attempting to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas and get his picture taken with him for a few bags of M&M's! If you look closely, you will see the undescribabale face Noah is giving Santa!! It cracks me up everytime I look at it!! This was the second attempt to get him close to Santa. When we first tried it, John got close to putting Noah on Santa's lap and Noah freaked out and screamed like never before! After we got him to calm down by bribing him with some candy. I was able to get a picture of him by Santa as long as John held him and Noah could sit as far away from Santa as possible!
He still got the M&M's! This picture was taken at John's Bank!
After we left and were in the car, I asked Noah if he liked Santa and he said "No! No!". If you asked him if he wants to go by Santa he now shakes his head no! What a funny little guy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah, you sure know how to make an old grandma laugh! I bet next year you will be crawling all over Santa and giving him a list a mile long!

I love how you have your legs wrapped around your dad's legs and that face...how precious!

I guess that "who, who, who" is way better than "ho, ho, ho!"