Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving, snow and just because

This year we had the Mueller Family come to our house to celebrate Thanksgiving on the weekend following. We made a huge meal and had great company! Below is a picture of Noah and Uncle Eric.

In this picture Noah is showing his excitement about having his picture taken by the Christmas Tree! HA! HA!

We had a wonderful snowfall one day last week so I took Noah outside to go sledding for the first time. He does not look too excited in this picture but he did enjoy it and didn't want to go inside. He kept pointing to the snow so I let him touch it. He did not like the cold snow on his hand! Oh, funny! I just noticed our dog Rex in the background! HA!

This is a picture of Noah looking out the window of our computer room. This is the only window in the house that he can stand up to and see out. It faces the front of the house and he likes to watch cars go by. Right now he likes to look at the Christmas decorations in the front yard. We usually have the window shades pulled back so he can see out, but this day I didn't do that and he still stood there with his head on the otherside! He kept peeking out to see if I was still around. He also points to the computer room and says "winno"! (for window!)


On another note. Noah just got for 4 teeth in 2 weeks, two of them being molars! He is really getting a mouth full of teeth now! He also started to take some steps. He is being stubborn when it comes to walking, but we know he will do it on his own time.
He has really started to talk a lot more lately too! Some of the words used are: Watermelon, more, stinky, Bella (for Isabel), Mar Mee (for Marty), No-No, vrum-vrum (for vacuum), Down by the bay (book), Snowman, Ho-Ho-Ho (for Santa, and he says this everytime we pull up to my parents house!), Here I am (from a book), man-oh-man, and a lot of animal sounds! I can't think of any more words at the moment. Of course most of these are in Noah language and don't come out at clear and they are written.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah, the sledding fun is just beginning. Wait until you can go sledding at the big Hermann hill in New Ulm!

We had such a fun time at your house for Thanksgiving. Such a great cook your momma is! I hope you're all feeling better now.

All the words you're saying...wow! So, you call Isabel "Bella." What happened to "Izzy?" Do you still say "who, who, who?"

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that that little boy looking out the window is really Noah? It looks like one of those little cut-out of wood boys!