Saturday, December 20, 2008
Just Being Silly
During the last week, John and I have caught some silly moments on the camera.
Noah having a blast in the tub! What's new! Here I was putting a rag on his back and he thought it was the funniest thing ever!
Noah loves to be in his diaper. He ran away from me when I was trying to get him dressed. He just started to play in his room. I helped him get on this airplane toy and he was making "vroom, vroom" noises. He had some of the funniest faces during this time.
I was taking some close up pictures of Noah when he was sitting on my lap. I showed him how to push the button and he thought that was pretty fun too! He took several pictures of himself!
Here are some pictures of Noah playing my trumpet! He can't blow it yet, but I hope to teach him how to play someday, so he can be the best! He had a lot of fun pushing the buttons for me though and loved to listen to me play. We were playing Christmas Songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Noah, the faces you make! You should be an actor!
Noah, how come when Mommy puts a wet rag on your back in the tub, you think it's funny! But, when I did that to you, you didn't like it and pulled it off right away???
So, you like running around in your diaper these days...isn't it a little cold for that?
I'm so proud that you'll be learning the trumpet from your Mommy. Maybe you can play piano too! I know a good piano teacher if you need one. You'll be so talented!
It won't be long and you'll be coming to Grandma Who, who, who's house! Yeah! We'll play lots of games, okay?
Post a Comment