Thursday, December 25, 2008

Helget Christmas 2008

The Helget Family was finally able to celebrate Christmas this year on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. With my sister Lisa and I working weekends and shifts and visiting the in-laws we have not been together during Christmas for years! The celebrating started on the 23rd! We all had a blast and I think the kids were all worn out by the time they left! I know Noah was! We were able to get some great pictures!
These pictures are of the 6 grandchildren my mom and dad have! Going Clockwise starting with Noah (17 mo), Taylor (4), Aj (5), Karlyn (5), Andy (8) and Ali (11)


Noah caught on to opening presents really fast. I thought he would have more fun with it than he really did. The bigger kids helped him out quite a bit!


Later Christmas Eve we went to my Grandparents house. It was really cool that all of my cousins and all of their children were there too.


The good looking group! Bottom: Jesse, Cassie, Tracy, Pam, Terry and Top: Jill, Lisa, Katie, Sandy

Grandma and Grandpa with their kids and spouses. Bottom: Lowell, Connie, Grandpa Doc, Grandma Marilyn, Lori and Top: Jim, Joni, Barney, Jayne, Tom


We had a chance to take the Helget Family picture.






No comments: