Monday, December 20, 2010
November 2010
We took the boys to see Santa. Noah would not sit by him, but yelled to Santa that he wanted an Elephant for Christmas! Wyatt thought Santa was funny, until I put him on Santa's lap! But I got a quick picture!
First snowman! Noah and I had a blast playing in the wet and sticky first snow! Check out our snowman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lots of things to comment on!
Wyatt...what did you tell Santa that you wanted for Christmas? How brave of you to sit on Santa's lap. Noah...Santa must have thought that you wanted a toy elephant!!
Noah and Mommy...I love the snowman, but did you take Trooper Kathy's hat for your snowman?
Wyatt...what a big boy to get a professional haircut and it looked like you sat so still...good for you! You are so handsome, little one!
Noah, you look like you're going to be a MN Gopher someday...are you already practicing being one?
Post a Comment