Monday, December 20, 2010

October 2010

Noah (aka Thomas the Train) and Wyatt (aka Tiny Dinosaur) all ready for some trick or treating!! Wyatt didn't like it much and Noah had the best time!! It didn't take him long to leave to yell out TRICK OR TREAT! Most times before the people even opened the door!
Pumpkin carving was quite fun! Here is the monster I did!
Noah's face was priceless while he dug out the pumpkin guts!! I could not stop laughing!!

Noah got to go on his very first combine ride! He thought is was the best! Thanks to my cousin and her husband for calling us!!

Noah and Brandon in the combine!

All dressed up for a wedding!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

You had an exciting October! What fun it was that your family came to St. Paul for Geoff and Amy's wedding. It was fun dancing!

A ride on a combine...how exciting! I've never done that, but would like to!

Noah James...I love the picture of you cleaning out your pumpkin. I agree with Mommy...priceless!

Katie...I love the pumpkin you carved. What a talented Mommy you are!

I wish you could come trick-or-treating here some October. I would love to see you all dressed up. I love that Tiny Dinosaur and Thomas the Train soooo much!