For those of you that read this, I am so sorry for not updating this for such a long time!
Yikes! As you can probably guess we have been busy so it is time for me to update, update, update! I am going by month!
August 2010 ~ Oh the fun you can have with a huge box!! Noah decided that taking all of his toys out from where they belong and putting them in a huge box was lots of fun! I didn't complain because it kept him busy and quiet for HOURS!!! Oh what fun we had cleaning up that mess though! He even got Wyatt to play there for a bit!

John had a business conference in Bismarck North Dakota and Noah and I went along because the hotel had a large indoor waterpark! Noah and I had a ton of fun and he got so spoiled with all of the one on one mommy and daddy time! We missed Wyatt though!
Here is Noah at the Zoo.

On a boat like the one Louis & Clark traveled on.

Noah by the Missouri River.

Noah at the waterpark!

Wyatt and Cassie at the farm.

Noah and Wyatt and my friend, Kami's, twin boys Owen and Miles! They are 2 months younger than Wyatt.

My boys watching cartoons!
1 comment:
Bismarck looks like fun! I would have loved to go to all those places with you, Noah! I bet you enjoyed every minute being with Mommy and Daddy. I bet Wyatt missed you though!
Post a Comment