Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wyatt's Rolling Over!!!

Wyatt decided to start rolling over yesterday!! Here is what happened. I had just changed his diaper and had him lying on the floor while I threw out the diaper and washed my hands. When I turned around Wyatt was on his tummy and Noah was sitting just a few feet away from him. I said to Noah "Noah did you flip Wyatt over?" and Noah said, "No, he did it." He said it like it was no big deal, and obviously to Noah it was no big deal! I then put Wyatt back onto his back and watched as he rolled again, and smiling the whole time he did it! Then I grabbed the camera and turned it onto video and was able to capture the 3rd time a few minutes later! The whole time I was making a big deal about Wyatt rolling over Noah was tell me "Mommy, I can roll over too!" as he rolled back and forth around the living room. My kids are so great and funny!!! Enjoy!!!



Noah and Wyatt! Look how tall my little baby is! He will catch up to Noah in no time!
Wyatt sitting in his bumbo seat! He likes it!

Wyatt starting out in the high chair! He loves to sit here when we are eating so he can watch us!

I am pretty sure I have a picture of Noah that looks just like this!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who said...

What??? Our "big boy" Wyatt is rolling over, sitting in a bumbo chair and a high chair? He really grew up this week as he wasn't doing that last weekend when we were visiting.

And, Noah rolling over too...they are growing up way too fast for Grandma!

Wyatt sure looks like Noah did, especially the picture in the crib.