In February we hired my dad and Bryan to remodel our never used porch into a toy room for the boys to play in. Below are some before pictures of the room.


Noah watching dad and Bryan take out the big window! He sat right there a lot and just watched them!!

Noah finally getting to help out! He has his drill and scrapper!!

Now Noah is helping with his hammer!! So funny!!!

The toy room is complete! With all the toy and everything!!!

Noah showing off all his toys in his new toy room!
2 comments:
Love the new room. What a great job they did! I'm sure the boys will enjoy playing in there and it will be great having a place for all their toys. Love all the new pictures you posted.
Aunt Rita
Wow, Aunt Rita posted a comment before I did!
Yes, I agree with Rita, they did a great job on remodeling the porch/toy room. Noah will be Grandpa Lowell's big helper in no time!
I love that room...how bright and sunny and warm it is now! Noah and Wyatt will spend many happy times together sharing their toys!
Post a Comment