Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lots of Randoms!

NWTF~Turkey Banquet~Turkey Pluck game. This was the game I won the portable ice fishing house on!! So much fun!!!
My ice house.....I sold it though! I also won an ice auger! Maybe it was a sign that I should take up ice fishing, but that's just not for me!

The Drunken Turkey game......and the lucky winner is.......not me.
Wyatt just hanging out in his chair!

Noah reading books!
At Karlyn's 7th birthday party!! Noah playing with Taylor!

Karlyn ready to blow out her candles!

Noah playing dress up with my gloves and my shoes!! He thought he was pretty funny!

The huge snow mound in front of our house. You can't see the neighbors house!
Noah standing in front of the snow mound! We had a blast playing on it and sledding down it too!
Looking at our house behind the snow mound!
Wyatt and his future girlfriend!?! One of my coworkers and his wife had their baby 3 weeks after Wyatt was born. Her name is Jazmine. They both look so happy!!

Wyatt hanging out with Grandpa Lowell!!
"Mommy, I'm Joe Mauer!" This is Noah dressed up like Joe Mauer all ready to play some baseball! Just like his dad in this picture!!! Can't wait until they can start throwing a baseball around with each other!!
Here is Noah reading a book to Wyatt! Wyatt always pays close attention to what Noah is doing!
Noah is reading him The Diggingest Dog book! "I think I'll call him Duke, he said"

Wyatt is all smiles after a bath!!

Wyatt is such a happy little boy!!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who said...

Whoa...I didn't realize you did all these blog entries, Katie? You are one lucky girl to win so big at the Turkey Banquet. I like your pictures in your house better than the ice house and ice auger!

What a great reader Noah is! I'm sure Wyatt is thinking what a smart brother he has!

Those boys are growing too fast! I want to keep them little!