Finally it work to upload the video I took of Noah after he successfully pulled himself up to his highchair. He managed to take a few steps along the table and then to the chair before summoning me for assistance. He has since pulled himself up more times. He is so pround and laughs when he makes it! The fun has just begun!

3 comments:
I'm going to beat Grandma Ellen to a comment! Since she told us about your blog, we look for new pictures all the time. Noah is so cute and will be walking before you know it.
Aunt Rita
Noah will be walking before you know it. He's sure a cute little guy. Grandma Ellen told us about your blog, so we check it often. I wanted to get a comment posted before she did!
Hey...Aunt Rita and Uncle Ron beat me to the comment!
Yeah Noah! You'll be walking quite well by the time you get to our house in October. We love the video! Keep them coming Mommy!
Post a Comment