Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crawling/Pulling Up....Finally!

Big week for Noah!


Here is Noah crawling towards the coffee table. He just started crawling a lot this week. I refused to pick him up unless her crawls to me. I feel mean sometimes, but it is about time he learns!


Here is Noah pulling himself up onto the coffee table!

This was a big accomplishment for Noah. For the first time he was successful at pulling himself up. He was not sure what to do once he got there, but he managed to take some steps and stood there for a while. I tried to upload the video I took of this but it does not work so far. I'll try later.



Here is a video of Noah crawling. He does better now, but this is what it looked like in the beginning. Don't let the crying fool you. He is prefectly fine, just being stubborn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Noah! Yeah! Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of you! We can't wait to see you crawl, pull yourself up and walk! We had better "Noah proof" the house soon, don't you think Mommy and Daddy????

See you, for sure, October 10th. We love you big boy!