I stopped at home during work tonight and as I got out of my squad John turned on the outside lights and there standing before me was a baby woodchuck. It looks like a RAT! It was scratching at the front door and John thought it was me. Good thing he didn't open the door! I called our Animal Control Officer and she came over and caught it using a net and a pet taxi! It was gross! I had to snap some pictures! To those of you who love animals you will be glad to know that she released it by the river. That was not what I had in mind for taking care of it, but that's why I let her take care of it!
Monday, September 29, 2008
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck.......
.....if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I stopped at home during work tonight and as I got out of my squad John turned on the outside lights and there standing before me was a baby woodchuck. It looks like a RAT! It was scratching at the front door and John thought it was me. Good thing he didn't open the door! I called our Animal Control Officer and she came over and caught it using a net and a pet taxi! It was gross! I had to snap some pictures! To those of you who love animals you will be glad to know that she released it by the river. That was not what I had in mind for taking care of it, but that's why I let her take care of it!
He just sat there by the door! John thought he was going to die there!
I stopped at home during work tonight and as I got out of my squad John turned on the outside lights and there standing before me was a baby woodchuck. It looks like a RAT! It was scratching at the front door and John thought it was me. Good thing he didn't open the door! I called our Animal Control Officer and she came over and caught it using a net and a pet taxi! It was gross! I had to snap some pictures! To those of you who love animals you will be glad to know that she released it by the river. That was not what I had in mind for taking care of it, but that's why I let her take care of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad I wasn't there to see it...I would have freaked! Yes, it does look like a rat. Look at the tail! Ick!
I imagine Noah would have loved it for a pet, though, and Rex too!
I think Rex would have liked him for lunch. You would not believe how long the claws were on that thing! I think it would have scratched Noah to pieces!
Post a Comment