We spent most of the weekend at the farm. The weather was so wonderful!!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Riverside Days Weekend & Farm Pictures
Noah was in the Kiddie Parade for Springfield's Riverside Days Celebration. The theme was "What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up?" Noah was dressed as a farmer and Godfather Jim gave Noah a ride on the trailer he made for Noah. Noah had a blast and waved to everyone!
Here is Noah when he spotted Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa Helget. After the parade we went to the carnival for a while and Noah went on a ride. He loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Old McMueller had a farm, e-i-e-i-o, and on his farm he had a new trailer, tipped John Deere and bibbed overalls, e-i-e-i-o. Oh, Noah, you are the cutest farmer I've ever seen. Grandpa and I would have loved to have seen you in the parade.
You are learning so many things on the farm...driving a bobcat, flying an airplane, playing croquet and playing in your new sandbox that Grandpa Lowell built you. A huge thank you to you, Noah, for playing with David and keeping him busy. He gets lonely and you help him through that.
You'll have to ask Grandpa Lowell for a little piglet. I always loved those when I was a little girl growing up on the farm. You can dress the little pigs in doll clothes you know!
Post a Comment