Here is baby #2. I had a Dr.'s apt today and needed to have an unexpected ultrasound to see the heartbeat. My Dr. could not find it with the doppler, but she could hear the baby kicking so she knew it was ok. She just wanted to see the heartbeat if she couldn't hear it. It was strong and at about 160 beats/minute. Good news! I am a little over 13 weeks now. My next ultrasound will be around 20 weeks.
Now you can probably make out the baby's head. Just above the head is a hand. The long white thing is the spine.
In this picture the baby is looking at us. See the eye's and hands. You can also see a leg.
3 comments:
Great pictures. I never could figure anything out in ultrasounds before. Hope everything continues to go well.
Love, Aunt Rita
Oh, Katie and John...what a precious "littlest" angel! Isn't it neat to see the head, hands, spine and leg? What a miracle right there on the ultrasound! That's great that the baby has a good heartbeat! Wonder if it's a girl or a boy????? Whatever it is, it's so precious and cute!
Thanks for sending the pictures! Noah will be a big brother in no time...whether he likes it or not!
I predict it is a.......baby!
Love, Aunt Jackie
Post a Comment