Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playing in the leaves!

I wanted to take some Fall pictures of Noah, so my mom raked up some leaves in her front yard and we got some great pictures. Noah was not too fond of the leaves, but he did smile for some pictures!
Below is Noah much happier sitting next to the pile of leaves and playing with the big pumpkin from Grandma and Grandpa Mueller.

Here is Noah and one of his daycare buddies, Keagan. They had fun!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah, it looks as if you and Keagan like the big pumpkin...that's great! Enjoy the leaves and being outside as long as you can because Old Man Winter is right around the corner!

See you soon!

Sarah Fink said...

Has anyone ever said that Noah looks like his uncle David? What a handsome young man. I hope we can have a playdate soon (and by soon I mean in the next year.)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've always said that Noah looks like David. He has the same "butt" chin and the same birth mark on the back of his neck and yes, David's one year old pictures look just like Noah! Hee! Hee! (They must be related!)

A play date for Marty and Noah would be so neat!