For the first time as a family we carved a pumpkin together! It was so funny watching Noah. He loves his pumpkin and points to every one he see around town!

This was Noah's first time touching the "guts" of a pumpkin. He didn't mind touching it, but he grabbed a handful and put it into his mouth so fast we couldn't stop him. Needless to say he did not like it and spit it out! It was funny. However, he was brave and stuck his hand inside the pumpkin one more time before he had enough. He liked to watch me carve it though.

I think his favorite part was when we put a candle inside and turned off the lights and he got to see it glow!!
Here Noah is pointing out the pumpkins nose!!
1 comment:
Oh, Noah, I love your Jack O Lantern! What a good job you, Mommy and Daddy did! Yuck...I wouldn't want to eat the uncooked "guts" of a pumpkin either. How many pumpkins are there in Springfield?
Happy Halloween you "Incredible Hulk" you! Wish you could come to our house on Halloween!
Post a Comment