Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mama and Bye-Bye

Noah said Bye-Bye today at Daycare. My mom was holding him and one of the other moms came to get their child and when they were leaving my mom said, "Say Bye-Bye" and Noah repeated her, saying "Bye-Bye". She then said it again and then he again repeated her. I wish I could have heard it! She said she tried it again and then he just laughed.

I also got a great Mother's Day present from Noah. He finally learned how to say "mama" last week! Now he says it quite a bit. I wish you all could hear him say it because it is so cute!

Wow, big milestones this past week..........pretty soon we will not be able to keep him quite. Sound like anyone else you know??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Noah...saying "bye-bye" and "mama." I can't wait to hear him talking. That last comment about never being able to keep him quiet once he starts...you must have meant David, right???????????
(hee, hee!) I can think of two people, for sure, who you had in mind!

Anonymous said...

Next you have to get him to say "Love papa"