Here is Noah in the Little Tikes Police Car at daycare. He loves to sit in there. It has a walkie talkie and makes siren noises. I wonder if he will be a Police Officer like me someday.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jr. Officer Noah of the SPFD Police Department. How cute is that picture. We miss you all, see you soon. Love the Caskey's
My name is Katie. My passion is food! I have always loved cooking and baking for as long as I can remember. A huge thanks to my mom for teaching me and allowing me to pretty much take over your kitchen as I was growing up! I love trying out new things and making some classic recipes! Thankfully my husband and kids are up for trying anything I make! I am always being asked for my recipes, so that is why I decided to start this blog. Feel free to comment or try these out for yourself!
2 comments:
Jr. Officer Noah of the SPFD Police Department. How cute is that picture. We miss you all, see you soon. Love the Caskey's
Calling all units...and Mama too! This is Officer Noah James Mueller. All units are to report to Washington Avenue for a party...and then a nap!
Bye-bye!
Post a Comment