Monday, August 02, 2010

Noah Goes to the Dentist

That title sounds like it could be a book! Any it very well could have been. Noah's very first trip to the dentist was great! Noah was brave and let everyone do what they had to do. He sat very still and opened his mouth very wide! He liked the chair that was like a "spaceship" because it went up and down. But most of all he loved "Mr. Thirsty"! That is what the dental assistant that cleaned his teeth called the water and spit sucker thing! I guess Mr. Thirsty sounds better! He got a bunch of goodies in his bag including 2 toothbrushes! And best of all NO CAVITIES!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Who, Who, Who said...

Congratulations, Noah, on doing such a great job at the dentist's office. And, no cavities, great! Keep up the great job you're doing brushing your teeth!

Did you get to wear gloves to examine the dentist's teeth?

How come I never get a bag of goodies from my dentist? I guess I should switch to your dentist!

I'll check your teeth and smile when I see you on Friday.