Friday, June 25, 2010

Buzz Lightyear and Sheriff Woody!!

This weekend is Riverside Days in Springfield. We have such a busy weekend planned. Friday night there was a Kiddie Parade where the kids had to dress up as their favorite Disney character and Noah decided he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear, so naturally Wyatt had to be Sheriff Woody because there would be no Buzz without his pal Woody!! Anyway, Noah had some Buzz Lightyear jammies that he wore and I made him some wings! (I think I did pretty good!) I put Wyatt costume together with things I had around the house and I made him the hat!! Obviously they were both so very cute. Here is a photo session Eric had with the boys!


Here is Noah in the parade! We didn't bring Wyatt because it was so very close to storming out I didn't want to have both of them incase I needed to make a run for it!!! Noah had a blast and shot about 20 or so people with his "laser"!!! He went "To infinity and beyond!"

2 comments:

Grandma Who, Who said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What a darling Woody and dashing Buzz! They are as cute as can be! Too bad it had to storm and (partially) ruin the parade for the kids!

Thanks for posting the pictures! Have a wonderful weekend!

Grandma Who, Who said...

Woody and Buzz...you sure make me smile! I look and look at your pictures and I smile every time!

Your Mommy is so talented to make your outfits!