Friday, January 08, 2010

Here is a picture of Wyatt 3 weeks old and wearing a 6 month outfit!!! He is growing so fast already! I got out all of the 3-6 month clothes already. At his 2 week check up her weighed 9lbs 13oz!!
Wyatt and his big blue eyes. Wonder if they will stay blue.....

Noah playing with his play dough! Keeps him busy for a long time!!!

1 comment:

Grandma "What?" said...

Wow Wyatt...you're growing like a weed! I can't believe what a big boy you are already and outgrowing your 0-3 month clothes already! You'll be playing with brother Noah real soon!

About that serious picture, Wyatt, ...you remind me of Uncle Jim Deibele in that photo! Has anyone else commented on that?

Noah, I'm glad that you're playing with the Play Dough and Play Dough equipment. Have fun making snowmen, snakes and cookies. I like Play Dough, too. Maybe we can play with it again when we come for Wyatt's baptism.

See you soon little angels!