Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ready for the Lake

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated this. We have been very busy lately. Noah is learning more and more things each day. He is really talking up a storm! He makes us laugh all the time.

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend as I had 4 days off! We had graduations to attend and spent some time at the farm. Noah and I spent the night at the Farm in the camper with my mom and dad. Noah thought it was so fun to fall asleep and then to wake up still in the camper. He had a huge smile on his face! We both took a nap in the camper late Saturday afternoon! It was wonderful.

I have been trying to get some things together that I know we will need when we go on vacation this July. My sister gave me this life jacket a while back for Noah to have. I took it out tonight to make sure it fit him and it did! Noah had a good time playing around in it. He would pretend to swim by getting on his hands and knees and crawling around!! We then got out his fishing rod and he played with that for a while. I just hope he likes to wear the life jacket this much when we are at the lake! I can't wait for July!!

1 comment:

Grandma Ellen said...

Oh, my "big" angel...you look so grown up with your new haircut and wearing your life jacket! You will have so much fun at the lake...boating, swimming and fishing with your family!

We love you...