Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visit to the Glebe's

Noah and I got to go to visit my sister Lisa and her family for a few days in January when both Lisa and I had off of work. Noah had a lot of fun playing with cousins Karlyn and Taylor. I had a great time staying up late and talking with Lisa.
Noah loved playing in their basement where there were lots of toys and he could ride bike!

Being silly during breakfast. Noah didn't like playing dress up with Karlyn and Taylor. He was very mad about having to wear this skirt! (As you can see) He did like dancing though and loved playing ring around the rosie!
Now the skirts are vails. They really liked dressing Noah up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute skirt, Noah! I could tell you didn't like it though! What fun Karlyn and Taylor had adressing you up! I sure got a kick out of the pictures of you and the girls. I'm glad you and your mom could get away and spend some time with Aunt Lisa and family. Sounds like a fun time was had by all!