Saturday, August 02, 2008

Noah's 1st Birthday was great! Noah had fun playing with cousins Karlyn and Taylor who came to visit for a few days. They were big helpers when it came to helping Noah open some of his birthday presents! This was the first present he opened and he did pretty well! He was a little too slow at getting the job done according to his helpful cousins!
Here is Noah expressing his disapproval on the help he was getting opening his presents!
He was happy again after the gift was open and he could hold it! It was a MN Twins baseball and bat from Great Aunt and Uncle/Godparents Jim and Joni and Cassie and Jesse. He loves it! He can actually throw the ball and hit it! John and I both saw him do it 3 times! So Funny!

Below is Noah playing with the John Deere tractor and trailers Chris and Amanda gave him! It makes noise too and he loves it!

Here is Noah standing up by the chair I got for him at Ikea! He would rather be sitting down and playing with the legs on the chair, but he did stand there for me for a while! It matches his room too!
Here is Noah's Birthday Cake! He loved it! He also had some help blowing out the candle from you know who......
Here is Noah after he got done eating one of his birthday cupcakes at Daycare! I was still picking chocolate cake out of his nose a few days after this picture was taken too! But he thought it was great! Thanks Grandma Connie for capturing this great photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I'm surprised you can't hear me laughing!!! I really needed to see those birthday pictures to brighten up my Saturday afternoon. He really is a good boy to play for 1/2 hr. with one toy! I'm sure he enjoyed his cousins at his party, but enough is enough, he wanted to open his own presents! I'm sure he went from excitement, to sadness, to happiness, all in about one minute while opening the present shown. I have never seen the farm animals sitting upright in a trailer either...laughter there too. Then, the one that Grandma Connie took at daycare...hilarious! You should make a poster of that one! I haven't laughed that much in a long time! Keep on making me laugh, Noah James...you are soooo precious!