Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Helping make his Birthday Cake!

I had to make treats for Noah to take to Daycare for his Birthday Party and he decided to help me out. Below Noah is showing you the Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge cake that we made the cupcakes with!

Here is Noah giving his approval on the choice of cake I made.

I think he likes it.....well the batter at least!


Here is the end result. It's not bad, but you can't see his hands and arms!


Finally, here is Noah getting a bath to clean himself from all of the yummy chocolate and to get ready for his big day!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah, what fun you had making the cupcakes for daycare and getting to sample the batter. Grandpa and I laughed and laughed at our messy little one year old! I bet your bath water turned brown!