Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Como Zoo
















While in Minneapolis last week, Noah and I met up with Auntie Lisa, cousins Karlyn and Taylor and Grandma Ellen and Great-Grandma Nita at Como Zoo. It was Noah's first time at a zoo. He didn't really get what all the fuss was about, but we had a great time. The pictures are:
1. Noah and Karlyn with a Giraffe in the background
2. Noah in his stroller with his monkey outfit on.
3. Noah, Grandma Ellen and Great-Grandma Nita by the carousel
4. Noah, Karlyn and Taylor
5. Lisa, Karlyn and Taylor on the carousel

We all had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such fun at Como Zoo. I hope we'll be able to go there often because your Daddy went there often as a child.

Thanks for letting Great Grandma Nita and I meet you all at the zoo. It was fun to see Lisa, Karlyn and Taylor again.

Someday I'll take you on the carousel!